Building soon, glad I found these guys now! | 3Bidz review from Fort Collins, Colorado

5.0
I was walking my dog around the block when I saw two young men replacing windows in a home like mine, and I needed the same windows replaced, so I stopped to watch, and talk, and one man jumped off his ladder to get a business card for me. I went home and phoned the company, set up an appt.,Rusty came out the next day. He explained my options, gave me a price. The next day my favorite Champion man came out for the same estimate, $3,000.00 higher, or if I went with the lowest quality, $1500.00 higher than 3Bidz. I ordered from Rusty, and today Ed and Bill, brothers, showed up with my windows. They work hard, fast, and were meticulous in leveling, trimming, insulating, and other details I probably missed. I have a 1958 house with metal window frames, built into the brick. This was not an easy job. We are in a popular college student neighborhood now, so we will sell. We will have 3Bidz do our next home. Glad we found them now.
Review
Service
3bidz Window Replacement
Reason of review
I am happy for all of these reasons, why must I choose one!

Contact 3Bidz Customer Service